Welcome to: Lisa Carlson's Radiant Health Therapies, LLC
My name is Lisa Carlson B.S.psy, LMT, CNMT, CTP.
I have offered advanced therapeutic bodywork to alleviate pain, discomfort and reduce stress for almost 30 years.
**Wholesome care for your whole family, children, parents, grandparents, & great grandparents!!** "A Radiant Heart Touches Everyone!"----Lisa C.
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL *EXTENDED* NOW THROUGH DECEMBER 15th MIDNIGHT
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! <check out my articles>
Reduce your stress over the holiday season with Massage Therapy!! Give a gift of health and well-being to your friends and family and earn a free session! Check out my new referral program just go to service & rates and REWARDS*****
Here are some potential signs of stress such as:
- muscle tension,
- behavior changes,
- eating or,
- exercise changes.
- In general you may be experiencing a 'hiccup' in your schedule or habits.
- Massage therapy can help your whole body and mind relax, refocus.
Above all, remember that you are unique and special!!! Focus your attention on this moment in time, take a deep lavender breath, and say, "I am a loving, talented, human being, and I am giving the best of all that I am within every minute." And You are!!!!!
(Located within the: NH Health & Wellness Center--Voted 2018 & 2019 Best of Nashua Award in the category of Alternative Medicine Practitioner!) www.nhhealthwellness.com
Please note that my prices will be increasing January 2020.
- NEW Clients: $10 OFF first session!! (Not combined with promotional discounts or pkg's)
- NEW: REFERRAL program: Because I appreciate YOU!!
- NEW: Health Commitment Program
- If you are looking for a therapeutic approach that reflects caring and professionalism
- Experience with an intuitive & personalized approach
- Please call to set up your initial consultation and appointment at:
- (603-546-8742) or Email: Lisac@Lisacrht.com
- My approach to you, my client, is to customize your massage therapy sessions so your unique therapeutic needs are met and to honor and respect you as a whole person.
- Goal oriented--wellness (Individual & Family care plan packages available) ***Great for parents & their children!
Therapeutic Bodywork helps with:
- Promote deep relaxation
- Promote release of endorphins
- Decrease symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- Relieve insomnia
- Fatigue and concentration difficulties
- Mind/Body connection
- Alleviate back and neck pain
- Repetitive work injury
- Athletic injuries
- Relieve headaches work/school
- Back pack muscle strain for kids!!
- Lyme, detoxing
- Computer overuse
- Frozen shoulder
- Athletic injuries
- Post surgical pain, reduce swelling and adhesions
- Reduce scar tissue and stretch marks
- Compassionate Touch
- Sacred space holding
- for the frail, illness
- dementia and Hospice
- Geriatric massage
- Comfort those with cancer
- Promote a sense of wellbeing
- Effective modality added to wellness programs or care plans
- Goal oriented--wellness care plan (bodywork pkgs available)
Note: Price rates for services may be subject to change.
I accept cash, check, credit card, and HSA. Thank you for your business.
Office located at NH Health & Wellness Center at 60 Main Street, Suite #320, Nashua, NH 03060
(free parking in back of our building (the old telegraph building)----next to the river
NH Health & Wellness Center:
60 Main Street, Suite 320, Nashua NH
AIMA of Nashua, PLLC with Dr. Cindy Theroux-jette :
60 Main Street , Suite 310, Nashua, NH